Our Gold Supporters Club membership is still available.
In August 2012 at Bonneville Speedweek in Utah this 1964 Mini Cooper S did what many said was impossible. It smashed both the unofficial record for world’s fastest Mini and its official class record for cars under 1000cc with a speed of 146.6mph or 236 km/h. The recorded top speed was a staggering 156mph or 251km/h. It was still accelerating at that point.
In 2016 the team will return to Bonneville armed with more experience, more reliability and more power. The majority of our sponsors from 2012, plus new ones, are behind us for 2016 but we are looking for more partners in this exciting project. This is your chance.
Join the Project 64 Gold Supporters Club
For NZ$1000 all Gold Supporters receive the following:
– 1x Gold Supporters Club Team Polo shirt (plus the option to purchase more);
– 1x Gold Supporters Club Framed Certificate;
– 2x Invites to our return function;
– Your name (or company name) on our sponsors sign board that stays with the car forever;
– Exclusive email updates from the team;
Contact the team to join:
Garry Orton: +64 27 449 8598 or Mike Wilson: +64 21 149 7047
or email email@example.com
You can also support us by donating any amount you like, securely via PayPal: